October 6, 2011

Omegling Fun!

Last night, i was trying the new mode of omegle. The idea is you can make a question about everything and you can watch 2 strangers talking about your question. When i try this, the first two stranger are ok, the second, the third, the fourth everything just fine. Until i have this one. 



 Iphone 4 or Blackberry Bold 9900?
Stranger 1: Nether
Stranger 2: IPHONE FREAKING 5
Stranger 2: be patient man
Stranger 1: NO ITS NOT IPOHONE 5
Stranger 1: ITS THE IPHONE 4S
Stranger 1: FUCKER
Stranger 1: Read!
Stranger 2: I KNOW!
Stranger 1: NO YOU DONT!
Stranger 2: thats why i said be patient
Stranger 2: cuz its coming out
Stranger 2: idk when
Stranger 2: but it is
Stranger 1: Have I told you I love you yet?
Stranger 2: No, darling.
Stranger 1: Stranger I've had a crush on you for years!
Stranger 1: YEARS!
Stranger 2: Oh my God, me too! Since the moment I saw your name (Stranger), I fell in love!
Stranger 1: I know right. So when are we going to bangout.
Stranger 1: I ment hangout stupied out correct.
Stranger 1: auto
Stranger 1: We can do both though.
Stranger 2: XD
Stranger 2: Now.
Stranger 2: We should bang out and hang out now.
Stranger 2: (this must be fun to read for the "spy" person thing)
Stranger 1: Yes we should. I think I have found my soulmate.
Stranger 2: You really ARE the one!
Stranger 1: Spy we going to put on a show my good man. Watch me work my magic!
Stranger 1: You just now noticing im the one?
Stranger 1: Come on now. You know you love any, and eveything about me!
Stranger 1: DONT DENY!
Stranger 2: Oh, I will not!
Stranger 1: You have no choice.
Stranger 2: I love everything about you!
Stranger 1: TELL ME MOAR!
Stranger 2: MOAR!
Stranger 2: (XD)
Stranger 1: I know this is going to be hard, but try and tell me something you dont love about me.
Stranger 1: AT LEAST TRY!
Stranger 2: Oh, no, this is painful!
Stranger 1: I know soulmate but the spy might want to hear.
Stranger 1: IM LISTENING!
Stranger 2: I don't love the deepest, darkest end of your asshole.....I'm so sorry, you had to know....
Stranger 1: What no! I thought you loved that the most about me.
Stranger 2: That was a lie....Oh, no, I might...FAINT!
Stranger 2: Why are you making me say things when you love me so much?
Stranger 1: Stay with me. I know this is hard, but the spy must hear.
Stranger 2: The marriage is for a few days!
Stranger 1: I m just making you love me HARDER.
Stranger 1: NOOO
Stranger 1: Its not.
Stranger 1: We having the honey moon with the wedding.
Stranger 1: without
Stranger 2: Oh, yes, straight to the sex! As you have told me so often.
Stranger 1: I don't do relationships but even better though. You are are fuck buddy soulmate!
Stranger 1: This was ment to be all along!
Stranger 2: Indeed it was!
Stranger 2: Sex first, talking second.
Stranger 1: See that is why you are my soulmate.
Stranger 1: Or we can combine the to see we can just rest after.
Stranger 1: two
Stranger 2: No resting with you, honey!
Stranger 1: Going to be the best 2-4 minutes of your life!
Stranger 2: THAT is why I love you, soulmate.
Stranger 2: I can not wait!
Stranger 1: I know I know so come pick me up.
Stranger 2: I'm already there! Banging out can not wait!
Stranger 1: If I am giving you the best 2-4 minutes of your life. The least you can do is pick me up
Stranger 1: Hanging out to right?
Stranger 1: Hang out first than bangout
Stranger 2: Of course, darling.
Stranger 1: Hang out for about 30 seconds then we must proceed to the bangout
Stranger 2: Indeed, we MUST!
Stranger 2: 3mins30secs of PURE bangout.
Stranger 1: Well thats at me best though.
Stranger 1: 2 minutes and 30 seconds it about me average.
Stranger 1: If you really good there is NO WAY I WILL LAST THAT LONG!
Stranger 1: NO FUCKING WAY!
Stranger 2: YES, NO WAY ON EARTH!
Stranger 2: But don't worry, soulmate, I am really good.
Stranger 1: Can you not be too good? I wanna last for at least 3 minutes though.
Stranger 2: I will try my worse.
Stranger 1: I mean this is are fuck buddy soulmate honey moon.
Stranger 1: Can you do your worsest worst?
Stranger 2: I fully agree with you.
Stranger 1: Will make me feel better.
Stranger 2: I will try my worsest worser worse.
Stranger 1: Sounds good.
Stranger 2: Now, I must leave. Before the clock strikes 12!
Stranger 1: You primed and ready?
Stranger 1: I dont think I can make that deal.
Stranger 2: You must, time is ticking!
Stranger 1: If you get here at 11:57 you should be able to make it out on time!
Stranger 1: Spy you loving this huh?
Stranger 2: I will see you there, sweetheart. In front of your magical palace at 11:57! Until then, farewell!




It was nice meeting you, Stranger XD hahahahaha
Stranger 2: Bye, spy and LOVE this so much ur gonna fuck it.
Stranger 2: byyyyye
Stranger 1: Yes yes stranger. the future awaits us!
Stranger 2: Or shall I say? Farewell, darling!
Stranger 1: NO SEE YOUR ASS LATER!
Stranger 1: THATS BETTER!
Stranger 2: XD
Stranger 2: bet you will
Stranger 1: Stranger it was fun! I m out.
Stranger 2: BYEEEE SOULMATE :D :D :D