January 4, 2014

As For Today In A Slow Mood

                It has been a while since I wrote my first short story, my first word. I remember the time I say, dad I made a story you should read this. I also regret that time when I start to write poem. I feel so dumb, so low. I broke my heart, I broke others, I play nice and then I dump things I shouldn’t have. That is what I did with being a young small self poet. The time when I write my first novel, it was not finished. So did the next two novels I tried to write. Three times, not finished. I start blogging, when I thought it was so easy and no one is reading my blog. I never really want to publish anything from here. I just have so many thoughts that I thought it was brilliant. Well, the truth is, nothing brilliant ever came from me. Then I was amazed by this UWRF event. It took a major hit at me. I’m still so young and greatly have an amazing opportunity that not every young man in my city go to an event like this. Now, I’m an intern with a chance of a real job in a few weeks. Not even graduated from any university. I should’ve been proud. I’m not. I think I’m not ready. I can’t deal with this now. All I know, I’m really in a slow mood and I hope a new intern would come by and help me. I’m afraid of being alone the most. That is a real thing.