December 5, 2010

Write to add title

I have two words for you
"Understand me!"
understand for how i feel
understand for who i am
understand for what i am

I don't know what u wish from my life
there's nothing i can promise
i wish 'Ripping off my friendship' is not one of your wishes

U said u want to support me with things!
care and love for me?
FYI, love starts from understanding
if u don't understand me, what is the word 'love' that u always said to me then?

I want HIM to be my bestfriend is because he has the sam condition with me
the same stupid love story
so we could share and understand each other
he just like me
he is weird, just like me
but inside, he is kind
i know him more than you

i like some people because we have the same condition
not because his social status or what..
because, with the same conditio, we have the same feeling and having something to share about as a friend

now, think about yourself!
I like you because you have the same problems with me
we have a similar story of life
i love you for who you really are, not because of your kindess to me or else..
but, because i can share something that you might understand and other people don't.
That is what i called relationship

I've told you the story of my life
i've told you who i were and now who i am
i've told you some of my biggest secret that even my family haven't know yet
i might be look like a bad boy, but this is still the real me
This is me i am telling you...

i might be lying for some things at the past but that's for our own good
Relationship is loving someone for who they really are and not judge them
if you can't understand me, what is this relationship should be?

write in an angry condition
pardon me for my grammaticly error..

Ferio Nakamura Renaldo